This article covers the top of Top competitors of Cognizant.
About the company:
Cognizant. Headquartered in New Jersey, US, Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services.
Cognizant was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996
Cognizant service line:
Below are some of the main services that Cognizant offers:
- Business & technology consulting,
- Systems integration,
- Application development & maintenance,
- IT infrastructure services,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Digital Engineering,
- Business intelligence,
- Data warehousing,
- Engineering & manufacturing solutions,
- Enterprise resource planning, etc
Digital Business, Digital Operations, and Digital Systems & Technology are the three key areas of expertise which makes up their business.
Let’s check out the top competitors of Cognizant.
COMPETITORS OF COGNIZANT:
One of the top most competitors of Cognizant is Infosys.
Infosys Limited, is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company after TCS.
Products and Services provided by Infosys:
Infosys provides a wide array of products and services, ranging from software development, maintenance and independent validation services to companies in finance, insurance, manufacturing and other domains.
One of the most popular products of Infosys is Finacle, which is a universal banking solution with various modules for retail and corporate banking.
Some of the other key products and services of Infosys are:
- NIA – Next Generation Integrated AI Platform (formerly known as Mana)
- Infosys Consulting – a global management consulting service
- Infosys Information Platform (IIP) – Analytics platform
- EdgeVerve Systems which includes Finacle, a global banking platform
- Panaya Cloud Suite
- Engineering Services
- Digital Marketing
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES:
The second in the list of top competitors of Cognizant is TCS ( Tata Consultancy Services).
A subsidiary of Tata group, TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Tata consultancy services is placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide and is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Below is a list of products and services that TCS offers and competes with Cognizant
- Application development and maintenance value;
- Asset leverage solutions
- Assurance services
- Business process outsourcing
- Engineering and Industrial services
- Enterprise solution
- IT infrastructure services
- Cognitive Business Operations
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Automation and AI
The third in the list of top Cognizant competitors is Accenture.
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company. Incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since 1 September 2009, Accenture currently serves 91 Fortune Global 100 companys’ and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
Below are the service lines in which the company has divided its business:
- Accenture Strategy offers business strategy, technology strategy and operations strategy services.
- Accenture Consulting provides technology, business and management consulting.
- Accenture Digital provides digital marketing, analytics and mobility services.
- Accenture Technology focuses on technology software, implementation, delivery, and research & development, including its Technology Labs for emerging technologies.
- Accenture Operations focuses on an “as-a-service” model of service delivery. This includes business process outsourcing, IT services, cloud services, managed operations and security.
After the irish competitors, let’s cover a french one. Capgemini is a French multinational corporation that just like its peers offers consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services to its clients.
Due to the lost cost operations that Capgemini runs, it is regarded as one of the top most competitors of Cognizant.
HCL Technologies Limited, is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
With a presence in over 44 countries which include UK, USA , France and Germany.
The customer base of HCL includes 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies
Some of the main sectors that HCL operates in are:
- Aerospace and defense,
- Capital markets,
- Chemical and process industries,
- Energy and utilities,
- Hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, etc
As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore (US$10 billion).
Below are some of the main business lines of HCL:
- Applications Services and Systems Integrations
- BPO/Business Services: This division has “delivery centres” in India, Philippines, Latin America, USA, HCL BPO Northern Ireland, and Europe.
- Engineering and R&D Services (ERS)
- Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)
- IoT WoRKS
- Digital & Analytics
- Cybersecurity and GRC Services
The last in the list of Cognizant competitors is IBM or International Business Machines Corporation. Another American multinational technology company, IBM operates in over 170 countries and produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
This concludes the article on the top Competitors of Cognizant in the world.